We strive to make your online experience an enjoyable and easy one and are confident you will enjoy your Ministry of Style purchase. However, if you are seeking a refund or exchange, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your reason for return or exchange. Upon receipt of your e-mail, we shall advise you of the next step to take. (We will not take any responsibility for returned goods without first emailing us.) Once we have inspected your returned clothing purchase and we have agreed to a refund we will credit your payment or provide you with a store credit excluding delivery charges.
However, note the following:
- Any clothing item purchased online for refund or exchange must be unworn, unwashed and have the original tags still attached. For hygiene reasons, we do not refund or exchange swimwear, unless the goods are faulty.
- All returns and exchanges must be made within 10 days of order date.
- If the clothing item you want to return was on sale we will only provide you with a credit which you may exchange your item with.
- The only acceptance of a refund on a sale item is if the item is deemed faulty.
- If we approve a refund or exchange you must include with your item your receipt, postal address, and telephone number.
- When returning goods we suggest you send back via a traceable method e.g. Registered Post. This is your responsibility to make sure your item reaches us at our postal address; Level 1, 130 Kippax Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
- When we have agreed on an exchanged item, Ministry of Style will charge our standard delivery fee for your item.
Ministry of Style cannot guarantee that if you want to exchange your original clothing purchase we will have your second choice available. Our stock is seasonal and therefore limited. Again as with a refund, please e-mail us first at email@example.com and refer to above.